Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. SENATE HEARINGS SET FOR
Thirteen months after Justice
A congressional inquiry into Russian interference in the
3. NEW MIDEAST BOX ON CENSUS IS SENSITIVE
Some are wary of singling themselves out a time when Trump is seeking to ban travel to the
4. a href=’https://apnews.com/d2e35619edf5460a8d84abb50b14cfb2/Britain-to-trigger-Brexit-process-on-March-29,-gov’t-says’BRITAIN TO TRIGGER BREXIT PROCESS ON MARCH 29/a
5. WHO’S HAPPY, WHO’S NOT
A new report shows
6. HOW MARINES ARE ADDRESSING NUDE PHOTO SCANDAL
The Corps issues a longer and more detailed social media policy that lays out professional and legal ramifications.
7. WHAT HAS ADVOCATES FOR DISABLED CONCERNED
New York’s move to a
8. BATTER UP … IN
Palestinian women don baseball caps on top of Islamic headscarves and field tennis balls with fabric gloves, giving a local feel to the treasured American pastime.
9. MUPPET WITH AUTISM A BREAKTHROUGH
Folks on Sesame Street have a way of making everyone feel accepted, and that goes for Julia, a Muppet youngster with blazing red hair, bright green eyes — and autism.
10. BRACKET BUSTERS LITTER
No. 7 seed South Carolina had the biggest takedown, knocking off No. 2 Duke 88-81 a day after