Recessions and bear markets are scary times for investors. But with the right plan, asset allocation, and watchlists, you can not just protect your wealth, but grow it substantially.
- December’s market crash was largely due to fears of a looming economic recession.
- While those fears have now abated somewhat, thanks to a more dovish Fed, investors are still worried about how to plan for the next economic downturn and bear market.
- So here’s my personal asset allocation/investing strategy for not just surviving the next recession/bear market but profiting from it.
- Once my leverage is fully gone in early 2020, I’ll be putting all weekly cash into ultra-short-term Treasury Bills, but if a recession is coming, long-term Treasury bonds.
- During pullbacks/corrections/bear markets, I’ll sell BIL to buy the most undervalued stocks off my DVDGP watchlists, and during a recession, I’ll sell appreciating bonds to do the same.
The post How I Plan To Profit From The Coming Recession And Bear Market appeared first on Dividend Sensei.