Despite the market rocketing higher I continue to find great undervalued dividend stocks to buy. Find out what I added to my new portfolio last week and what it looks like today.
- The Deep Value Dividend Growth Portfolio is the culmination of 23 years of investing experience and five years as a professional dividend company analyst.
- It’s the basis of my future investing strategy which is focused on low-risk, above average quality dividend growth stocks bought at good to great prices.
- Last week, I added LNC and ICE to the portfolio, due to great business fundamentals and SWAN quality scores on my new 11 point “Sensei Quality Scale”.
- I also made the monthly DCA purchases of all active watchlist stocks.
- The portfolio now owns 79 companies and is beating the market by 5.7% after 12 weeks, mainly by falling less during declines but keeping up with rallies. That’s precisely what I’m looking for with my retirement portfolio.
The post Deep Value Dividend Growth Portfolio: 2 New Companies Added Last Week appeared first on Dividend Sensei.