37% of dividend aristocrats are still reasonable or attractive valued. This means that even in the craziest stock market bubble in US history, there are plenty of high-yield aristocrat bargains to be found.
These 14 high-yield aristocrat blue-chips offer
- very safe 4.5% average yield
- average an 18% discount to fair value
- have 7% CAGR long-term analyst growth consensus estimates
- are expected to deliver 11.7% CAGR probability-weighted long-term total returns (vs 11.8% CAGR over the past 24 years)
- nearly triple the S&P 500’s total returns over the next five years